MDCAT, also known as the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test, is an annual examination in Pakistan that allows students to gain admission to medical and dental colleges across the country. It is one of the most important exams for pre-medical students who want to pursue a career in medicine or dentistry.
As the exam is highly competitive, the registration process is equally important. MDCAT registration 2023 is expected to start in the month of June or July, with the final date to be announced after the PMC meeting. Students should start preparing for the exam by studying the MDCAT Syllabus 2023 for remarkable success.
MDCAT Registration 2023 Process
The registration process for MDCAT 2023 is online, and students need to follow the steps given below for successful registration:
- Go to PMC’s official website and sign up for an account.
- On the side menu bar, click on the registration button.
- Fill out the form with all necessary personal information and upload the required documents.
- Re-check your documents and re-read your form carefully for the correction of mistakes.
- Click on the submit button.
- Note the serial number for future use.
- The computer will generate an online bank challan form. Print it out and submit it to your nearby bank (ABL, HBL, MCB) with RS 3000/-
- Scan the copy of the fee challan and upload it to your account.
- Click on the submit button.
- Within 72 hours, you will receive an email with your roll number. Print out that mail/admittance card.
Documents Required For MDCAT Registration 2023
The following documents are required for MDCAT 2023 registration:
- Current Picture
- CNIC or B Form
- Matric Result Card
- FSC Result Card
Eligibility Criteria for MDCAT Registration 2023
To be eligible for MDCAT 2023 registration, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 65% in Pre-Medical FSC with the subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Foreign Pakistan Nationals can also get themselves registered.
- A student must be from Punjab and Balochistan Province.
- Those waiting for results can also apply.
The exact date for MDCAT registration 2023 will be announced soon after the PMC meeting. However, sources suggest that it will be announced two to three months after the national MDCAT. The last date expected for MDCAT 2023 is 30th August to September.
No applicant will be permitted to appear in MDCAT if he/she does not have CNIC or Juvenile card. However, overseas students can apply with a passport POC or NICOP as an alternative to CNIC or Juvenile cards.
Last year, the estimated record of students was 194,133 as per PMC in October 2022. As the number of students taking the exam is increasing each year, it has become difficult for many students to be on merit.
To prepare for the exam, students can study from the PMC national MDCAT syllabus 2023 in PDF form, which is available for download. Alternatively, they can buy the recommended book from the website, which is recommended by the toppers.
In addition to preparing for the exam, students should also pay attention to their mental and physical health. The exam is highly competitive, and students often feel a lot of pressure to do well. It is essential to take care of oneself and seek help if needed.
In conclusion, MDCAT registration 2023 is an important step for pre-medical students who want to pursue a career in medicine or dentistry. Students should start preparing for the exam and follow the registration process carefully to ensure a successful mdcat registration. They should also take care of their mental and physical health and seek help if needed
Prepare for MDCAT Exams with Maqsad
If you’re a student who is preparing for the MDCAT 2023 exam, then you know just how important it is to have access to the right study materials. At Maqsad, we understand the challenges that students face when preparing for the MDCAT exam, which is why we have created an In-App MDCAT Crash Course that includes over 10,000 test questions, grand tests, and video lectures.
Also, find the UPDATED Syllabus for MDCAT 2023
Our MDCAT Crash Course is designed to help students prepare for the exam in a comprehensive and effective way. We provide students with access to a wide range of study materials, including detailed video lectures on each subject, practice tests to evaluate their progress, and grand tests that simulate the actual exam experience.